Looking for ways to get more involved? We need your help to move sustainability to the next level in the new Princeton. If one of these opportunities calls out to you, please contact us via this link -and make sure to let us know which opportunity you are interested in. We will get back to you shortly.
- Housewarmers 2012: Attend a free two hour training with a LEED Accredited Architect on October 6th from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and become one of our Housewarming assessors who identify and help with simple energy fixes for mid-to low income homes for our neighbors in need in Princeton!
- Clean Bin Project: Work with a team to develop a community challenge to reduce the amount of waste that Princeton sends to landfills.
- Bin Buddies: Give an hour of your time to stand at the new recycle bins in town and document who throws what where so we can design an effective recycling campaign for downtown.
- BYOBag Campaign: Continue this successful program and work with local businesses to reduce single use plastic bags and increase use of reusable bags!
- Green Schools Coalition: Be the voice for sustainability in Princeton Public schools supporting healthy eating, curricula ideas, and energy efficiency.
- Great Ideas Breakfast: Co-chair, set up, clean up or help us with breakfast donations for this lovely free community event that showcases the many voices of sustainability in Princeton. It will be held at the Princeton Public Library in February, 2013.
- Green Drinks: Work with SP staff to organize a monthly social hour for green minded folks at a local restaurant.
- Skills Squad: Offer your specific skills to our board and committees: We need marketers, artists, a lawyer, an accountant, writers, IT specialists, social media gurus, funraisers and fundraisers!
- Meeting Attendees: Just come to our monthly meeting and hear what is going on in Sustainable Princeton's world. The last Tuesday of every month at Whole Earth Center, 260 Nassau Street, Princeton, NJ.
Sign up today! And please spread the word by sharing this information with anyone who you think might be interested!