The Greater Mercer TMA (GMTMA) is sponsoring a children’s bookmark design contest to celebrate the NJ Walk & Bike to School Month, April 2015.
The contest coincides with the Walk and Bike to School Month and hopes to get students thinking about walking and biking to school. The winner will receive a $50 gift card and a walking /biking safety kit. Winning bookmarks will be printed and distributed to participating school libraries and promoted through the GMTMA website and other media outlets. Create an original design including the theme: “My favorite place to walk/ bike is...” and return it to GMTMA by March 20, 2015. A winning design from Mercer and Ocean will be printed & distributed to schools and local libraries in each county.
- Each entry must be the original work of one child. No copyrighted images (characters, logos, etc.) or computer designs. Design your bookmark in the space provided on THIS entry form and return the whole form intact.
- Must contain the phrase “My favorite place to walk/ bike is...” (Pick either walk, bike or both!)
- Designs may be either vertical or horizontal. Any 2D art medium may be used (crayon, markers, colored pencil) No 3D materials (glitter, glued items, etc.) Designs and words must be dark enough to be reproducible.
- Please do not put your name anywhere on the bookmark.
- Contest ends March 20, 2015, 4:30PM.
- Contest is open to students in grades 3-5 who live in or attend school in Mercer or Ocean County, NJ. Winner selected by GMTMA staff.
- Questions? 609.452.1491 or email@example.com. Return form to: Greater Mercer TMA, 15 Roszel Road Suite 101 Princeton, NJ 08540. You may be able to return form to school to mail in bulk.
- Winners will receive a $50 gift card and walking or biking safety kits. Runners up will also receive safety kits.
For more information, go to the GMTMA website.
Good luck Princeton students!