- This event has passed.
Party Like it’s Your Earth Day! – Community Green Fair
April 22 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Celebrate our community’s commitment to protecting our beautiful planet. This festive day of community action offers something for everyone.
ALL DAY EVENTS
- Electric lawn equipment demos
- Native flower crafts with JP Go Green Team
- Learn about composting, rain gardens & rain barrels with Master Gardeners
- Borrow a book to read on the lawn with JP 5th graders
- Free bike repairs with PPH Community Service Bike Club
- Play with donated games from R+K = Smiles
- Learn about Recycle Coach with the Municipality
- Meet Jenny’s flock of composting chickens
- Yoga hosted by Gemma from Gratitude Yoga 11:00am
- Historic garden tours – meet at Welcome Table 11:30 am, 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:30 pm
- DIY Trash Can Upcycling Workshop (Advance registration required to participate. Spectators welcome.) 1:00 pm
FREE DIY TRASH CAN UPCYCLING WORKSHOPS
Sustainable Princeton will help you turn your old trash can into a new composter or rain barrel.
Registration for the workshop has closed but spectators are welcome to observe!
Walking, biking, or carpooling is highly encouraged!
All events are free and open to the public.
Leashed dogs welcome.