Let’s talk about stuff. We’ve all got it, and everyday we make decisions about what to buy, where to put it, or what to do with it when we no longer want it.
The next time you clean out your closet, donate your used items.
- If you are on Facebook, find your local Buy Nothing group.
- On the internet, join your local Freecycle Network.
- Donate to a local organization. Here are a few that we know are looking for specific items:
- HomeFront accepts household goods, food & clothing.
- Princeton Public Library accepts used books
- Princeton Mutual Aid helps find homes for bicycles, laptops, tools, baby supplies, furniture, and other items.
- Rescue Mission of Trenton accepts clothing, household items, and food.
- R+K= Smiles accepts gently used toys.
- SAVE accepts specific pet and office supplies.
- Trenton Area Soup Kitchen accepts a variety of new items as well as used computers.
- Trenton Bike Exchange accepts old bikes.
- Arrange to have your donations picked up by PickupPlease.